The Time After Darkness Fell
Known Disadvantages: Compulsion: Drinking
Betrothed: Yasuki Toshiro
Interactions with players:
- Adventure 3: Arisu’s Wedding
- discovered to be the elder sister of Utaku Mayumi
- Akodo Jishin
- they drank together, and she found him much more fun once he was drunk
- he helped her choose out a kimono of gold and blue
- he was on a hunt with her and the other Utaku, she mostly talked to Mayumi
- Yasuki Toshiro
- she took an instant liking to Toshiro thinking his mannerisms to be amusing.
- they drank together many nights and he out drank her one of those nights
- she was often the one that would communicate to him during his visits to the stables
- she spoke on Toshiro’s behalf to avoid him being punished for his loose lips, helping Soshi Noriko convince Utaku Yumi to allow him a chance to redeem himself instead of demanding his seppukku.
- Shosuro Kuai
- she out drank him one night, and didn’t see him after that.
- Adventure 4: Going Home
- She saw him on her way with Mayumi to Shiro Kitsuki to meet with Mayumi’s betrothed.
- Toshiro learns he is to marry Hitomi.
- He was at Shiro Kitsuki when he and Mayumi arrived, they had a pleasant night socializing and drinking.
- Adventure 6: Crab Troubles
- She came with her mother to discuss the terms of the marriage with Toshiro and his sister Yasuki Saya, who was given permission to represent the family in this matter.
- After it was settled that Toshiro’s family would get 2 Unicorn Bred Horses for the marriage (one as a token for taking their heir, the other at Hitomi’s dowry) they went on a tour followed by drinking.
- She remembers how intent Toshiro was to squeeze information about her sister out of her while she was drunk that night.
- He was invited to come drinking with them, but they interacted very little.